Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New Blog For Scattergun Junkies

Shotgun Chronicle is a new blog penned by my trout fishing/pheasant hunting, griping-about-the-state-of-the-world pal, Mouthful of Feathers blogger and soon-to-be-Idahoan Greg McReynolds.

Now Greg and I share similar tastes in many things: scotch, politics, books, music, fishing and above all, shotguns, so when Greg said he was starting up a shotguns blog, I couldn't wait to read it, even though my faith in his judgement had been shaken a bit after he started talking about the "classy little side-by-side" he was planning on bringing to our recent pheasant hunt, and then showed up toting this...





(OK, I kid, I kid...he actually showed up toting a sweet little AyA he had just finished refurbishing. It really was classy, and I wish I he'd sell it to me really, really cheap...)

Anyway, he's been penning it for a few weeks now, and if you're into shotguns - good, classic shotguns - it's worth a read and a bookmark. Greg knows his stuff, and writes about it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment